Thursday, April 24, 2003

Why does Hovan never update their site to include nuntrition? Every time I have a sandwich there I am left guessing as to what to put in my food log. And a search for info yields:


aram sandwich

[A-ruhm; EHR-uhm]

A sandwich formed by spreading a softened LAHVOSH with cream cheese, then layering thin slices of sandwich fillings such as meat, cheese, lettuce, pickle and so on. This large flat round is then rolled jelly-roll style, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerated for several hours. Before being served, the cylinder is cut into about 1-inch thick slices. The aram sandwich is also known as levant .


While helpful, it still doesn't give me the numbers i need food log wise. Well, I can't mess with it too much more. I'm off to water aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment