Friday, April 04, 2003

Remember that annoying Bally's guy who called me up to try to get me to come back with their standard contract for new members and I gave him a hard time because what he had to offer simply didn't beat just joining a community center for a year or for that matter, the Bally's corp. rate for a year's membership, or the Bally's old member renewals?


Guess what I got in the mail? Yup, a Bally's letter.


Only now it's making me stop and think... the offer is pretty good. It boils down to the limitations of my original contract and then about $300 for the both of us for a year. No extra fussing for Paul's add-on. I'll have to talk to him about it and see what he thinks because if we're both wanting to do Disney it would be nice not to argue over the treadmill. But still, both of us joining the community center works out to $200 for a year. So if I go back to Bally's I want some more perks for that extra $100. I'm a hard sell, but I can be had. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment