Tuesday, April 29, 2003


  • What: Water Aerobics

  • Duration: 60 minutes



Laps before class today were really good -- the water temperature was perfect!


Class itself was kind of easy today. Claudia didn't mix things up as much as usual and there were a lot of people in class so I think she kept us more contained than normal because of the lack of elbow room. I don't know how many times I crossed lanes trying to find a spot that was more open. One of the people accidentally kicked me during the side kick segment -- that's how sardined we were.


The new pulley came so when Paul gets up from his nap I have to coax him into changing it out. I haven't done any kind of weights in a little bit and I'm starting to miss it. Excited too -- lost inches in waist, hips and both biceps.

No comments:

Post a Comment