Monday, April 21, 2003

Brunch with my parents was nice -- but there was little wind later so we did more chatting than kite flying. Mom was very annoyed to discover that while running about with the kite she had some leakage and then we had to go into that whole stress incontinence thing and what the hell Kegels are. We also discovered that last week my father made my mother lay down on the bathroom floor so he could weigh her head because they'd gotten into an argument about how much a head would weigh. Dad was right and a human head weighs somewhere between 7-10 lbs. This strikes us as funny because it sounds like something Paul and I would do rather than my parents.


New week -- fresh, blank page on my desk calendar. I made an appointment on Wednesday for a check up with Sari to see why I've been feeling strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment