Sunday, April 20, 2003

I felt bad Friday and today. Friday it was just this feeling of light-headed or dizziness and I asked Paul if we could skip the concert on Sat. He said that was fine and put me to bed where I had strange dreams. Today we were at the mall having lunch before going to get me new bras and I started feeling strange and wanted to go home. Paul was concerned and kept trying to get me to sit down and I kept insisiting I just wanted to get OUT! Out of the crowds, out of the noise, out, out! A lot of kids were making a racket and the music blaring from the stores wasn't helping. Totally skipped the bra thing but by the time I got to the car I thought I could deal with minor shopping at Target since that tends to be quieter. When I got there I took my blood pressure. 138/72 (high for me) and then my pulse was 111! No wonder I felt all strange. It's been so long since I've had a panic attack it wasn't until it was over that I realized that I had felt tense and all wound up. I came home and took a nap and woke up still tense and biting my tongue. Ow. I have no idea why I'm feeling this way -- it sucks and I want it to stop. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment