Thursday, April 10, 2003


  • What: Water Aerobics

  • Duration: 60 minutes



Very tired. Must sleep. Will talk about class in next post. Sleeeeep. Noooooowwwww!


[later]


Man, Paul let me nap for hours and hours! I need to eat and then go back to bed.



The weather was pretty gloomy today and when Holly and I first got there, Claudia was bummed out about the drizzle and the wind. Vince said the pool was at 80 deg because it rained last night so even the water was cool. Two other people showed up and then we got ready for class. Claudia said we were nuts but once you are wet form the pool, who cares about drizzle? It's not like it's the first time we'd done it in the rain.


She worked us fast and hard to keep us warm and make up for the chill and I secretly wish we could do it that more often. Lots of intervals, lots of travel, lots of reps, few breaks. I could feel it burn and it felt sooo good! I got a compliment on good form out of Claudia today -- woo! So did Sandy. Half way through the class the drizzle stopped and the sun came out and I think everyone cheered up after that. Holly told me later I should have just ordered the rashguards I found online because it was def. that kind of weather today.


And when I got home, my new sneakers were there. At last! Hooray! I love, love, love the wide width! Now I just have to get inserts at Sports Authority to fit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment