Thursday, April 03, 2003

Blah.... on phone with RRS and I hate being on hold. This music is annoying me. Where are my shoooooes?!


[...]


Well, at least it was fast. So the first pair was shipped last week and got lost. So a new pair's being shipped today with no shipping charge. The lady I talked to was very nice and apologetic. Jeez. I've ordered from RRS several time and this is the first time I've done a mail order and this is the first time I've had hassles getting my order. The customer service people are very nice but is there something the matter with the mail order people? NEVER will I do a mail order again... I'll stick to web orders. Jeez.


Now my right foot aches in the ball of the foot. There's only so far I could push my current sneaks and I think this is it. They are dead. Nnnrrrgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment