Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Nnnrgh. I have to get better sleep because lately I've been sleeping badly. Which totally screws me up for taking my Levoxyl and Glucophage at the right times. I've messed up 4 doses already and paid in a brownie freakout. Good mood though... looking forward to my walk today despite it being hill day.


[LATER]



  • What: lower body weights
  • Duration: 40 minutes
  • Ave Heart Rate: 108
  • Calories: 94


And....

  • What: Treadmill walk
  • Duration: 23 minutes
  • Distance: 1 mile
  • Ave Speed: 2.6 mph
  • Ave Heart Rate: 124
  • Steps: 2586
  • Calories: 136


Lower body weights went well although I think I need to do abs again tomorrow. I didn't feel like I got enough of a challenge doing cable crunches. The part that was NOT good was the walk -- I had to cut it down to jsut one mile because my left sneaker was giving me hot foot so bad I couldn't stand it! :( I'm going to call RRS and see if I can get a tracking number on my new sneaks. I'm really getting desparate for them to be here. It was not a good walk... I had to keep stopping to fiddle with my shoe and now it's aching at the ball of my foot. It's jsut too worn down to be wearing any more. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment