Thursday, April 10, 2003

[This is for Wednesday... I just didn't post til now]

  • What: Treadmill walk
  • Duration: 20 minutes
  • Distance: 1 mile
  • Ave Speed: 3.0 mph
  • Ave Heart Rate: 142
  • Steps: 2200
  • Calories: 113


And...


  • What: upper body weights
  • Duration: 1 hr and 15 minutes
  • Ave Heart Rate: 118
  • Calories: 256



When the UPS truck drove up this evening I ran to the door hoping it was my new sneaks and I was disappointed. I'm glad to have my treadmill lubricant now, but it's not sneakers. I am soooo bloody annoyed! Why, why, why!? I want my bloody shoes!


Today's walk was short easy but not especially pleasant in my old sneaks... I quit after a mile because it was bothering my left foot -- hot foot is never pleasant. I NEED my shoes. If I don't have them by Friday I'm going to give up and just get a pair of 879's even though I really want the 878's.


Weight training was better... we were watching From Hell again. I got through my sets very thoroughly and I paid careful attention to what I was doing. My abs still are sore from Tuesday and they definitely let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment