Sunday, April 27, 2003


  • What: Swimming

  • Duration: 30 laps -- forgot to check time



So tired. Swimming was good -- saw some people from water aerobics at the pool. Lots of kids too. But we got there early enough to snag a lane and we got the laps out of the way and then sunbathed a bit. Ross yielded a new purse for Holly but no bras for me. Groceries went pretty smoothly and Holly was pleasantly surprised to find the deli counter guy asking for her number.


  • What:Treadmill walk

  • Duration: 25 min, 1 mile



Relubing the treadmill wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did the cleaning and Paul did the lube and adjusting the tracking while I walked. It was weird at first and I almost slipped but I caught the hand rail and after he fiddled with the belt tension there wasn't any more slipping. I think it was just because the lube had just gone on and it wasn't quite spread out. The directions said to walk on it at a slow speed for a while to get the lube to spread out all over the deck so while I was doing that we watched La Cage Aux Foilles 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment