Saturday, January 03, 2004

We're going to see Mawmaw in hospital today sometime after my SIL calls us to tell us where we're meeting up.


The Presidential Awards have changed formats. I remember when they started the change last summer but it's the first time I've gone to the newer website. I was thinking of doing the simplest one as my first post-partum goal.


OMG! That was just the FedEx guy... the sewing machine is here! At last! :) The trouble is that Paul is still sleeping, and I cannot pick up this box. I'm too pregnant to get it off the foyer floor. I opened it hoping I could read the manual but it's buried in the box and to get it out, you have to empty the box and get all this styrofoam unpacked. Oh, well. At least I can read it on the drive to hospital once Paul fishes it out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment