Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I am wiped out.


10 AM -- Endoc appt. Drew blood, went over blood sugars, mostly ok other than the holidays. Do not see him again til April.


11 AM -- lunch with my family, who is driving me to all this stuff


1 PM -- NST appt at the other office 2 blocks from the OB. Baby is fine, moving, everything looks great and thank god they had me in a super comfy recliner chair rather than a gurney.


1:30 PM -- OB visit. Dr. K. gives me a check and the speculum hurts going in. A mix of pregnancy tightness and sex last night making me all sensitive. Ugh. Cervix closed, everything fine. Get papers for HIV test and ultrasound again in 2 weeks. I soooo wish my OB office could do all the lab stuff in one spot. Sigh.


Home again, home again, jiggety jig.

No comments:

Post a Comment