Thursday, January 01, 2004

After showering last night I put on a new yellow nursing nightgown with blue stars and moons on it because it was on top in the clean laundry pile and I didn't feel like digging around for something else. Paul was startled because I haven't worn a nightgown for YEARS. I normally sleep in a T-shirt and that's about it. I have to admit it did feel pretty strange to be wearing actual sleepwear.


We had a quiet evening watching Fawlty Towers and a Fish Called Wanda. I got to midpoint on a baby afghan I'm doing in green. I'd been doing it in one pattern, got halfway, decided I didn't like it and started over in another pattern. Paul worked on making his dulcimer.


I missed drinking my annual New Year's pitcher of pina colada over the course of the night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment