Friday, January 02, 2004

Fasting glucose? 85. Breakfast? 100. Go me. I seem to have gotten over the holiday eating with minimal struggle. Now to get through the baby shower food, and then the 2 birthdays we have coming up.


I slept pretty well last night. Baby is squiggling around but not too terribly loud. I woke up with my nose dripping from some kind of allergy annoyance, I'm leaking colustrum like crazy and my tummy itches all over but overall, things could be worse. At least the puffy feeling has gone down some.


Errands today -- some fun, some not so fun: bank, hoa, post office, get a file for Paul, get my desk calendar, office supplies. Probably will eat lunch out at the mall since we'll be in that area.


[later]


Lunch? 110. Dinner? 97. And I even got to eat some peanut M&Ms today. Whee.


Errands were tiring and I started having Braxton-Hicks somewhere in Office Depot. So we got through that quickly, pit stop at Borders to get me a Far Side desk calendar, skipped the HOA and post office, and then came home for a nap. I feel better now. It was a HOT day today. I'm going to have to do some laundry so I can wear cooler clothing to the baby shower Sunday.


Holly called to tell me she's sick so she may or may not come. That's ok. Mom called to tell me Karen and Dad are also sickish and not to spend the night Sat. to avoid catching something. She also told me she got M&Ms for bay shower favors, is cooking party food tomorrow, and may get some balloons. Mom's so cute -- she's excited!


I got my baby shower thank you cards so I'll probbaly start addressing them now... then maybe MOnday I can do the post office and get all the things I want mailed MAILED.

No comments:

Post a Comment