Saturday, January 10, 2004

Slept fitfully last night -- my boobs ache, my back aches, and now my stomach aches and baby is turning cartwheels.


But you know what? Despite that and despite the fact that I'm not even racing, I'm STILL ridiculously excited that it is marathon weekend at Disney. In a bit we're off to Wide World of Sports to go pick up our entry packets/goodie bags and to check out the expo. Tomorow at midnight registration for 2005 opens. Last night I started sorting out the archives from 2000 and 2001 and getting a 2004 training blog together.


Talked to my Texas in-laws last night to thank them for the gift card they sent baby. Sandy told me Paul sounds excited and anxious at the same time. He is. Poor thing.


Going shopping with Holly tomorrow to spend all the baby shower gift cards I got -- I'm looking forward to seeing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment