Friday, February 28, 2003

Yesterday I got my treadmill l manual in the mail. Yay!


I still dislike it though -- whoever wrote it wasn't especially sane. For progamming my own stuff, they'd go something like -- "refer to page X do this, now refer to page Y, now finish it up on page Z." Even if it is repetitious, I'd rather have all the directions on one page. But then again, my Polar's book does the same thing. Maybe they think it saves pages. Whatever.


So my walks today were chopped up into segments because I was experimenting with settings. There was a plain walk...


  • What: treadmill walk

  • Distance: 1.1 miles

  • Time: 23 minutes

  • Average Speed: 3.0 mph

  • Average Heart Rate: 133

  • Steps: 2249

  • Calories Burned: 123



There was a speed interval walk where I range from 3.0 - 4.0 mph


  • What: treadmill walk

  • Distance: 1.1 miles

  • Time: 22 minutes

  • Average Speed: 3.5 mph

  • Average Heart Rate: 155

  • Steps: 2227

  • Calories Burned: 129



Then I took a break because my ankle was bugging me and I wanted to get online to read about ankle flexibilty. Found this article with some exercises.


Paul came home with a surprise for me... well, two. I actually liked the Violent Femmes CD surprise more than the McDonald's for dinner surprise. I appreciate that he guessed I wasn't going to want to cook but gah...



Me: mcd's... again?!

Paul: Well, I guesse dou weren't in the mood to cook and I'm not in the mood to go out again so McD's on the way home was easiest.

Me: Ugh. Let's not do that any more!


Paul: Do you like your other surprise?


Me: Yes! Yay!


Paul: I thought you might like that for walking to.


Me: Yay!


Ok, I forgive him the junk food. I'm pleased he thinks of my walking as important.


Later I got the notice and we've now signed up for the 2004 Disney Half-Marathon! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment