Monday, February 03, 2003


  • What: walk on treadmill

  • Distance: 1.2 miles

  • Time: 30 minutes

  • Speed: 2.5 mph

  • Average Heart Rate: n/a

  • Steps: 2034

  • Calories Burned: 156



Now both my ears are clogged up. Still sniffling, but if the weather is good I'm going to the pool tomorrow. Called the doc. for a physical and if my ears still bug me then he can look at them then. Chatted with Adrith today and she sounds like she's doing fine.


From Progress Prompts:
List your three favorite kitchen appliances/tools/gadgets. Why are they vital/critical to your weight loss program?


1) Digital Scale. Because I rather weigh things than measure things with measuring cups. It helps me be accurate with my food log.


2)Pur water filter/pitcher. Because it makes the water taste better so I will drink it.


3) Food Log. Not really kticheny, but still vital because that's how I keep track of what I'm eating.


I'm hungry now so off to eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment