Thursday, February 27, 2003


  • What: yoga

  • Time: 25 min



And....


  • What: water aerobics

  • Time: 1 hour




Too tired to write too much about today's class... will do it tomorrow.


[... Next Day ...]


Man, Paul has to stop letting me sleep in the twin bed. It's ok for a nap but to be sleeping on it for days on end is bugging my back because I like a much harder mattress. If this keeps up I'll have to stick a board under it. That and he needs to make me take my horrid Glucophage at night -- he's too nice and I missed a dose and missed a shower and missed brushing my teeth. I just totally crashed.


I did some yoga before Holly came along to get me for class and I felt better. When she got here I was waiting on the porch so we took off and made it to class a bit early. Not that it mattered, because once again it was just me and Holly. Claudia sounded a little perplexed. "Where do these people go? Am I too scary? While they are here the love it and then they never seem to come back."


I figure it's going to be that way for a little while. Some days we'll have more some days we will not until late spring/summer when the weather is more reliable. The last half of class we did in drizzle. Isn't the first time and it won't be the last. So long as there's no lightning, then I don't care. You get wet from the pool anyway so who minds drizzle?

No comments:

Post a Comment