Friday, February 07, 2003


  • What: treadmoves, walk on treadmill

  • Distance: 1.1 miles

  • Time: 10 min DVD and 16 min walk

  • Speed: 2.8 mph

  • Average Heart Rate: 130

  • Steps: 2543

  • Calories Burned: 129



Today was a mix. I did the first 10 minutes of a Treadmoves tape. It was neat, but I didn't get too far into it because it made me nervous. It's not something I'm used to -- bouncing around on the treadmill while it's running. I'm going to have to just get used to it a little at a time because I keep thinking I'm going to step down wrong and twist my ankle or fall off or something equally dreadful. I did watch it all the way through though and it looked fun. I liked that I have the choice of doing dialogue and music, music only, or dialogue only. So later when I memorize the routine I can shut her up and play my own music.


After trying it out, I changed to Gone With the Wind since I'm almost done rereading it and now I'm in the mood for the movie. I went for what I thought was the rest of a 30 min session but it ended up as 26 minutes. Scarlet's just arrived at the BBQ at the Wilkes' plantation and is flirting with everyone and pissing off India and Suellen.

My sportbrain seems to be calibrating better... I had the treadmill set for 3.0 mph and it gave me 2.8 mph -- close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment