Tuesday, February 25, 2003


  • What: treadmill walk

  • Distance: 3 miles

  • Time: 1 hour, 17 minutes

  • Average Speed: 2.5 mph

  • Average Heart Rate: 120

  • Steps: 7149

  • Calories Burned: 351



Did the 3 miles I planned on doing today but I had to take it slower because of my ankle. I'd been going at 3 mph when it started aching so I slowed down to 2.5 mph and that was better so I finished the walk. Maybe the cushioning in these shoes is shot? I'll either have to go to the New Balance store or place an online order for a new pair of sneaks in a wide width. I'd tried to get some earlier around Xmas but then they never had a wide width and I had to keep exchanging shoes. Drag.


But the walk itself was good and I feel refreshed. Now so long as the weather holds I can make it to water aerobics class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment