Friday, February 21, 2003


  • What: walk on treadmill

  • Distance: 2 miles

  • Time: 45 minutes

  • Speed: 2.8 - 3.0 mph

  • Average Heart Rate: 134

  • Steps: 5063

  • Calories Burned: 248



Walk for Thursday was pretty good other than my left ankle bothering me a little bit. A few water aerobics classes ago I think I stepped on it wrong during a series of kicks so I strained it a bit. So I stopped at 45 min although I could have gone on longer -- it was a nice comfortable, relaxed pace. We were watching Nuremberg. I think Paul is enjoying it more than I do since he knows more WWII history and can appreciate details I miss. I have to return the movies either tomorrow or Sat. so before then I want to watch Mists of Avalon one more time.


Adrith and I saw their booth at the fitness fair at disney... and now the One More Mile website is open. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment