Friday, February 21, 2003


  • What: walk on treadmill

  • Distance: 0.6 miles

  • Time: 10 minutes

  • Speed: 3.0 mph

  • Steps: 1245

  • Calories Burned: 65



Today's walk is going to happen in installments. My ankle started up again much quicker than yesterday. So after another 15 min sometime today I'm calling quits.

I love, love, love the Smooth treadmill people. Every time I've ever had to talk to their customer service, they've bent over backwards to help me out. This last time was no different -- I wanted to ask for another treadmill manual since I've lost the one that came with it and less than 24 hrs later a copy is on it's way at no charge. I was expecting to have to buy it. If I ever want to buy more home gym stuff, I know where I'm going. They've got my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment