Friday, October 31, 2003

Took my car in to be checked out because sometimes when you start it up you smell gas. I hope it's nothing major or bizarre. Paul followed me there and dropped me off at home before heading for work.


I asked him if he was going to be home early since it is Halloween and he said he'd try. I'm not sure if we're going to be mobbed this year or not. Some years we are and some years we aren't -- it depends what other local activities there are. The craziest year was the year we has 100+ children cruise through here and we had to leave the house when we ran out of treats because the doorbell was making us NUTS.


So far I've eaten 2 "fun size" things of M&Ms. So far so good on not having a candy binge.


Baby is still thumping around energetically at all hours but refuses to show off for Paul... it's uncanny. I'm a bit disappointed he's only gotten to catch a feel once when I'm constantly getting baby bopping and riotous rolling about.


I'm feeling more energetic so hopefully that mean my cold is going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment