Saturday, October 04, 2003

Well, there go my feet.


Had my first bout of foot swelling today and I spent a lot of time with them propped up so they'd feel better. Drinking lots of water. Tomorrow I think I'll ice them for a while too because running the cold water over them isn't quite enough for me. They feel sweaty and hot. If we're going to Epcot with the families, it better happen this month. I won't be able to deal with it later!


I have a feeling I'm going to break out the socks and Birkenstocks for winter. Trouble is, the last time I wore birks was almost 10 years ago so I have to go to the factory outlet some time and check out what new colors/styles they've got. I was liking my sneaks for the support but now with this hot feet thing and my black sandals ruined in the street flood, I have to look at new shoes. WIDE shoes.


Added the foot thing to the list for my next OB appt. Edema -- hooray. :P


On a happier note, I finally update the home page with the ultrasound photo at the bottom and added a belly page.

No comments:

Post a Comment