Friday, October 17, 2003

Slept a LOT today. And I'll probably go to bed early tonight. I want to be well rested for tomorrow when we go hang out with the family. When we got together for birthdays 2 weeks ago I was pooped out by the end of the day.


I told Paul I was going to start calling baby "Frosty" instead of "Cletus-the-fetus" because all day or night it is just thumpity-thump-thump-thumpity-thump! Today all this kicking kind of hurts my left side -- I keep rubbing it hoping he'll chill out.


I keep grunting and making noises when I get about like "Nrrrgh!" or "Ooof!" and Paul keeps running over to look at me to see if I'm ok. I'm fine -- just struggling to do things while feeling like a hippo. I can't reach my feet any more. This is both amusing and alarming to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment