Monday, October 13, 2003

Funky, moody, queasy, sleepy... yep. Another pregnant day goes by.


1400 calories down, 900 to go between here and bedtime. I'll settle for 600 to get me to 2000 for the day. I don't think I can manage 900.


I'm having this craving for milkshake and it's all because the last time I saw Nancy she was talking about making Dave go get her milkshakes at Steak 'n' Shake when she was pregnant. I've got it on the brain now.


Paul asked me if I was going to go make him get me a milkshake and I said he could either take me to Baskin Robbins or hit the grocery and then make me one in the kitchen. Ben and Jerry's is too far away. BR is closer.


And he should be glad it's only been in the last 3 weeks that I've had cravings for things. Up til now I've been too queasy. I'm still queasy, but now I just have food urges.

No comments:

Post a Comment