Wednesday, March 19, 2003


  • What: Water Aerobics
  • Duration: 60 min



Had water aerobics yesterday. Claudia went interval crazy and I was getting both dizzy and tired from doing things in a circle really fast. I've been thinking about either a) going to the morning classes too or b) finding what other pool had WA on MWF at night. I just like exercise more at night for some reason.


Had some guy from Bally's call me up to try to get me to claim a 2 week pass by tomorrow. So I asked him why I couldn't just print a 2 week pass from the website any time I felt like it. So he told me about membership promos right now. And I asked him how getting tied to a new 3 yr contract was supposed to be better than renewing my old membership for $100 for a year. He agreed that if I was going to renew it would be cheaper. I think he realized I was going to be a hard sell by the time I said goodbye.


There's a reason I got a pool pass and a reason I went with a basic home gym. Hellooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment