Thursday, May 29, 2003


  • What: Water Aerobics

  • Duration: 60 minutes



First workout in a while and I feel good about getting through it but it was by no means the BEST workout ever.


First I put on my blue bathing suit and the plastic clip in the back broke off. That does it for me -- I'm NEVER buying a bathing suit with any kind of plastic thingie on it. I scrounged around for the purple Speedo, got it on (thank goodness it fits better now) and sped to the pool. Once in class, I had to do a lot of the moves with my eyes closed because with my eyes open, all that bobbing around was making me feel queasy. My breasts hurt like crazy too -- they're tender and I was really glad for the support in the speedo but even so... I couldn't go too hard because they just ache. Then I got hungry --- super duper hungry. I've been noticing that if I'm not queasy I am ravenous. So that was distracting and I was getting a bit grumpy but now that I've eaten, rested, and feel more settled, I'm glad I went.


Some sharp little needle-like pain in my lower abs today, minor queasy, but very sore boobs. Some chest muscle pain in between boobs too. Spotting again a tiny bit this evening. Oh, and I had a bloody nose, but I'm pretty sure that's from my stupid Rhinocort nose spray. Dr. P said to go back to Rhinocort because it's better if I'm pregnant than the Nasonex. But the Rhino always gives me nosebleeds because it dries my nose so much. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment