Friday, May 16, 2003

For Wednesday...

  • What: Lower Body Weights
  • Duration: 35 minutes
  • Ave Heart Rate: 109
  • Calories: 185


And...


  • What: Treadmill walk
  • Duration: 42 minutes
  • Distance: 1.7 miles
  • Ave Heart Rate: 141
  • Steps: 3621

  • Calories: 185


Spent all day at my parents helping Dad make a cardboard liner for his little red wagon so it wouldn't scratch the pain when he loads it up with garden stuff. It's the basic Radio Flier where mine is the one with wooden slats on top. And he said I was crazy whne I bought a red wagon my freshman year of college. Ten years later and he goes to get himself one. Ha! Those things are so handy. Apart form making Paul give me rides in it that is. Couldn't get Mom to let me give her a ride -- she told me I was nuts.


Exercised at night. The weights workout was pretty uneventful. Just kind of got through it. The walk was nice. It was intervals for speed so I warmed up for 10 min, then ten (2) min. intervals alternating from 3.2 mph. and 3.5 mph. Then a 5 min cool down. I was going for 10 but I had to stop it because I had a toe cramp up. It was weird and it made walking very uncomfortable. I had to stop a lot to adjust my shoe laces too -- sometimes I get them on perfect and other times I can't be happy with how they are laced. Maybe it was the socks? They were crew Thorlos rather than quarter Thorlos. They were the only ones that were clean so even though they are not m favs, I wore them.

For Thursday...


  • What: Swimming

  • Duration: 40 minutes

  • Distance: 35 laps (1 mile)


And...

  • What: Water Aerobics

  • Duration: 60 minutes


Felt that weight workout in my quads today. Whew! Class was good -- I felt pretty upbeat and energetic although every once in a while my right leg was bothering me. It happened while I was doing laps too. I've either got a cramp or I strained it somehow sometime. I know I've stubbed my toe recently and it's somewhere in my toes so maybe that is what it is from. It's mild and only aches sporadically but still... I need to watch it. Took Holly to the airport this morning so she won't be in class for the next few sessions. Claudia complimented me on my form today -- that felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment