Thursday, May 08, 2003


  • What: Treadmill walk
  • Duration: 30 minutes
  • Details: 10 min warm up @ 2.5 | 20 min intervals from 3.0 - 3.5 | 2 min cool down]
  • Distance: 1.1 miles
  • Ave Speed: n/a mph
  • Ave Heart Rate: 136
  • Steps: 2815
  • Calories: 131

Doooom! Doooom! That's all I was thinking while doing this horrid walk. Everything was just not going right. First I accidentally wiped out User Defined Program #1, so there went my whole speed interval workout that I'd set earlier. Too grouchy to dig up the manual and reprogram it so I decided to compromise with preset #3 -- a mix of speed and hill intervals. Fine. Then my calves start to hurt. Then my headache from earlier this afternoon is back. Then my heart rate monitor starts beeping at me. And then my shorts tag strats scratch, scratch, scratching my lower back with every step. I promised myself I could put off starting weights til next week if I jsut got through this horible walk. So now it's done. There.


And with Mother's Day this weekend, I'm going to have to do some creative scheduling. Poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment