Tuesday, May 13, 2003


  • What: Swimming

  • Duration: 40 minutes

  • Distance: 35 laps (1 mile)

  • What: Water Aerobics

  • Duration: 60 minutes



Dad is home and doing fine. Turned out to be a UTI and he had to take antibiotics and rehydrate. I'm going to see him tomorow morning.


Got to class early and did laps. Claudia was determined to work us hard today but this time I kept up and felt energized rather than beat. Maybe I was too run down last week? I'm going to take Tues. and Thurs. walks out and then stick to the rest. Maybe it will go bettter this week if I'm not over cardio-ing... The 45 min stroll ones aren't the important walks and I just realized that the first time Adrith and I did this schedule we'd gotten it from Active.com and it wasn't until Walking Magazine reprinted that we realized that there were missing walks. Active.com never printed the "stroll" walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment