Monday, May 12, 2003

So yesterday we went to see Paul's mother and grandmother. His grandmother is getting to 3rd stage Alzheimer's. His mom gave us new keys to the house because she had to change all the twist bolts to key bolts on the doors so Mawmaw can't get out if she takes it into her head to start wandering around. Mom's been attending support meeting for relatives/caregivers of Alzheimer patients and Mawmaw is still going to the senior center for half the day each morning. I told Paul on the way home that Mom was looking invigorated. I think having Mawmaw leave for a few hours each day is helping.


We got home and I had a headache again so I napped. Paul said I keep getting them around 7-8 PM every night. What's that mean? My temps are rock solid except for one little dip lately. If they were higher, I'd be thinking pregnancy and waiting to the 18 day. Right now I don't know what to think.


So, as far as last week, 3 out of 6 walks done, and 2 out of 2 water aerobics classes done. And I hit 55% done on my Presidential Sports Award. By early June I think I can mail that one off. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment