Sunday, May 11, 2003


  • What: Treadmill walk
  • Duration: 40 minutes
  • Distance: 1.6 miles
  • Ave Speed: 2.6 mph
  • Ave Heart Rate: 129
  • Steps: 4039

  • Calories: 185


And...


  • What: Swimming
  • Duration: 52 laps
  • Distance: 1.5miles


After water aerobics Thursday I zonked out. Felt really gross. That continued to Friday so I missed both those walks. Today I almost called Holly to beg off having to go do laps but I figured I could just not do them if I didn't want to do them. I don't know how I got through it, but I did.. Actually I do know how... they were having life guard trainign and the instructor is really, really cute... so we kept swimming back and forth just to keep oogling him. The laps racked up before I realized it.


Took Mom and Dad to Animal Kingdom Lodge's Boma restaurant to eat and it was very tasty. Lots of different things on the buffet to try with a Caribbean or African slant to it. The only thing that disappointed me was the flat bread -- too salty. Everything else was delicious!


Felt better when I got back so I knocked out Sunday's 40 min walk at a slow pace. Lots of itty bitty steps -- I wasn't feeling esp. energetic but at leasst it's out of the way. If we get back from seeing Paul's mom tomorrow early then I'll get the 50 m in walk done too. Then I can get on with next week and try to keep up a little better with the schedule.


Paul thinks I should take a pregnancy test because for the last few days I've been so blah. I don't know... I have to wait a few more days before testing would do any good.


No comments:

Post a Comment