Tuesday, June 03, 2003


  • What: Lap swim
  • Distance: 0.5 mile
  • What: Water Aerobics

  • Duration: 60 minutes



It was overcast but it didn't rain so class was a go. I got there a bit early -- enough to knock out some laps while waiting. Midway through class though my attention span ran away. I had a hard time concentrating and I could only thing about how fast class would be over so I could go get food. I'm going to have to eat a snack before I go next time. My hands are all tingly like I was wearing latex gloves. I'm allergic to it. But I can't think of what I may have touched today that did it. Unless it was the soap when I washed my hands at the sub place.


I felt decent today. Still some boob aches and minor cramps but no significant nausea or headaches Actually I was pretty spiffy until this evening. Very energetic, upbeat, nothing the matter with me. Then the glass in my nipples started up and cramps came along. I had a headache last night from hormones or a bad pillow. I can't tell what.

No comments:

Post a Comment