Saturday, June 14, 2003

So far so good... the accupressure bands seem to be helping. But the real test comes tomorrow morning because that's always my worst time with morning sickness.


Now I'm hungry and I want cinnamon cereal, cookies, and chicken. What I have in the fridge? Chicken nuggets (no!) part of some roast chicken (maybe), no cereal of any kind (poo!), and no cookies of any kind(poo!). I did get some Jolly ranchers for the next time that particular mood strikes.


I got two books today from overstock.com --- Exercising Through Your Pregnancy -- by James F. Clapp III and Getting Ready for Baby: The Ultimate Organizer for the Mom-To-Be by Helene Tragos Stelian. I've only looked at the organizer so far and it looks neat. I'll look at the other tonight. I'm counting the days to Wednesday when I'm off bedrest because I am desparate to exercise. Supposed to be good for helping with morning sickness so I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment