Thursday, June 05, 2003

18 DPO. Last night I had a headache again. I was also moody, emotional, on the verge of tears, and had dry heaves. This morning I'm about the same except minus the weird cramp in my thigh. Paul thinks maybe the cramp was from the pool Tues. I don't know that I'm going to class today -- it depends on how I feel this evening.


I called a nurse at my GP's to ask if there is anything at all I can do about the nausea/heaves. If it was just nausea I think I could bear it out but the heaves every few minutes -- it's gross. I put Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream on my hand just to have something nice to sniff when I feel one coming. It seems to help a little bit to get my mind off throwing up. Ugh. Ugh.


I'm getting worried about weight gain -- every morning I'm a pound higher! Surely that can't be right. And I sooooo don't want to go anywhere right but there's that stupid lab to go get done. Maybe I'll go after lunch/speaking to nurse. Maybe I'll cancel it. So indecisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment