Sunday, September 21, 2003

Yesterday we went to diner with Nancy and Dave who were down from Jax. Afterwards we spent some time walking around Downtown Disney (and I forgot my pedometer again, oops!).


We haven't seen them since Feb. so it was a lot of fun to catch up. Nancy had a conference at the Gaylord so they were staying there. Paul and I thought it was very pretty -- the environmental design was great. They have this atrium space in the center and some of the rooms have balconies facing into it. Very lush with all that foliage. I meant to get the menu for the Cayon Ranch spa but I forgot all about it. I'll have to try to find it online.


As a baby surprise they gave us a baby swing -- Cletus' third gift. It was really sweet of them to do and totally unexpected.


Today we went looking for a body pillow for me but I didn't like any of the ones I saw. It's getting annoying to sleep on my side without a pillow propping up my stomach but the smaller pillows get lost as I toss and turn in the night. I can feel my uterus over my belly button and I'm starting to really bounce when I'm walking. I feel so ROUND!

No comments:

Post a Comment