Thursday, September 18, 2003

For reader Maggie -- congrats on your pregnancy! 32 weeks! You must be thrilled as you close in on your due date. :) No heart burn here (yet?) but I certainly symptahize with yours.


I just got home from the grocery store and I want to hide. It is amazing how wiped out I get doing normal, every day things. Even with an abbreviated shopping list I want to just lie down smack in the middle of the shampoo aisle because I couldn't face going on without a nap. A nice lady bagger person helped me out to the car with my stuff and asked me if I was feeling nauseated or mostly good with this pregnancy and I told her overall it's mostly been good, just very, very tiring.


The funniest thing she asked me was if my husband was supportive and helpful. Paul is truly an angel and I love everything he's done/is doing to help me along and try to make me as comfortable as possible. I just found it odd that she asked because I can't imagine having a spouse who was NOT interested in his baby.


But still. I am tired. And I keep wishing I felt more energetic. There's so much to do and I feel overwhelmed. This chronic befuddled state is bizarre... I forget things, I stop and and have to sit down or lay down often, I have trouble getting up over bending over... it's like an old age preview!


Cletus-the-fetus is energetic enough for the both of us I suppose. Certainly very active!

No comments:

Post a Comment