Saturday, September 06, 2003

Wore maternity jeans for the first time today -- it wasn't too bad. I have to get used to the panel thing but overall it was comfortable. I asked Paul if he thought they made me look more pregnant of if it was just me that was looking super pregnant today. He said a bit of both. Then I discovered that when I was at the bookstore, sitting on the ground is no longer a good idea. I was reading something and when I was done I put it back on the shelf and wanted to get up again only I had serious problems getting back up off the floor! I was wondering if I was going to have to wait for Paul to come find me or what. Eventually I figured it out with the help of a shelf but jeez! Not doing that again any time soon. Felt very awkward... I'm in horrors over how fast my range of motion is getting compromised.

No comments:

Post a Comment