Thursday, September 04, 2003

Have a bit of a headache... hope it stops soon because I want to take a quick walk.


I woke up this morning with little marks on my shirt -- so now BOTH nipples are leaking! That explains the boob pain I was having this week.

And another weird thing -- when we went to shower the other night I could not stop shaking and I could not get warm despite the fact that the water was hot and we were doing everything like we always do when we shower -- it's not like I had the AC going super high or anything.


Talked to Nancy last night and they're doing fine. Jacob is 8 mos along and starting to get into things and explore. She made me laugh when she said to be sure and call her when I was in labor. That's still so far ahead I'm not ready to think too hard about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment