Wednesday, August 27, 2003


  • What: treadmill walk
  • Speed: 2.8 mph
  • Duration: 15 min
  • Distance: 0.7 miles
  • Hear Rate:138 bpm


Quick walk before going to shower and then to the mall to shop for bras. Have to get batteries for my HRM's watch part too. I really hope I find a comfy bra because I've been living in the sports bra for what feels like ages!


[later]


Back from the mall with two new bras in a 46 D. The gal who was measuring me told me I was a 44 C and looked puzzled when I insisted I wanted bigger. While that IS what my sports bra is, sports bras are stretchy and all my other bras are underwires and getting quite annoying and pokey. After I told her I was pregnant and looking for something super comfy and loose to get me to nursing bra stage she said, "Aaaah... that explains it...." Then she went off and brought me a mess of bras with no underwires in all kinds of styles and sizes and I had a good time trying them all on. I ended up with the ones I had because even though they are loose on me, they give me the light support I'm looking for.


I have this heavy, roly-poly feeling to my uterus so I know it's growing and my boobs are either itching or tender. Add the bloody heat and really I just want to be at home naked with no clothes on at all. I just can't stand things *touching* me!

No comments:

Post a Comment