Friday, August 22, 2003

My brother-in-law told me that in second trimester things hopefully will ease up and that in third trimester I'm allowed to hit Paul so we can further share the joys of later pregnancy together. And silly me thought I could just punch him any ol' time I felt like it! >;)


Headache out there on the fringes of my conciousness... I need more Cherry Coke. I started to make oatmeal raisin muffins for breakfast and then realized I have no baking powder. Duh. Grocery trip in a while... I just shoved all the batter int he fridge and went to bed.


I did feel a bit energetic this morning though -- to be up cleaning the kitchen and living room before dawn and winding up baking? Maybe it will stick around! Hurt my butt though after standing for so long. My posture must be whacked. Bending over was definitely a new thing -- so far it was just getting up out of bed but now I can add bending over to the list of physical movements that feel different while pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment