Tuesday, August 26, 2003


  • What: treadmill walk
  • Speed: 2.8 mph
  • Duration: 11 min
  • Distance: 0.5 miles


Woke up at 7 AM this morning feeling pretty rested. Although yesterday I threw up a little when I got up today I didn't so that was good. Energy-wise I'm still feeling upbeat so today's the 5th day already... I'm hoping it's here to stay. Seemed like a good morning to get back to walking so knocked off a short 1/2 miler to see how it was going to feel. Didn't wear my HRM although I probably should try to remember that tomorrow when I walk.


It went better than I thought it was going to be -- my sneakers still fit fine so no foot swelling yet and even though I was waiting for queasy feelings to start up like they sometimes do in water aerobics class they didn't. (Plan on going to class tonight if there's no rain but even if there is rain at least I started this again!)


I kept thinking about my shopping list... later today I have to go get new underwear and possibly some maternity shirts. I have to look around for fitness shorts to accomodate my stomach and another sports bra can't hurt. I have to ask Paul if they're having the company Xmas dinner this year or not because if they are I'm going to be at my biggest point then and I don't want to deal with rushing to find a third-trimester formal I actually like at the last minute. So far all I've seen in dressy dresses stink! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment