Thursday, August 21, 2003

Tues it rained, and it looks like rain again today. Will I ever see the pool again?!


At 1 AM last night I made Paul go with me to the 7-11 to get me a cherry coke because my headache would not quit. The caffeine helped so today after the endoc. appt. I'm going to pick up a box of cherry cokes to have on hand. I hate these headaches as much as I hate walking around gagging at everything I see.


Cletus-the-fetus is super active. We hold these conversations in my head:


Me: Baby, stop beating me up.

Baby: thunkthunkthunk

Me: What are you doing in there? Tap dancing?

Baby:thunkthunkthunk

Me: Stoooop. How can I sleep with you flapping about like that?

Baby: thunkthunkthunk

Me: Oh my god, and as it gets bigger this thunking is only going to get harder.

Baby:thunkthunkwhee!


I hope it runs out of room in there quickly and stops this constant knocking. Don't get me wrong -- I'm glad Cletus is active and seemingly healthy but jeez! When does he sleep?!


No comments:

Post a Comment