Saturday, August 09, 2003

On the pregnancy front -- that weird ache? I figured out it was my bum. Sigh. I was hoping to avoid that whole constipated/stool softener deal but after my last visit to the bathroom, I'm going to have to think about it or change my diet. 'Nuff said.


Whit asked me if I was showing yet or what and I told him I wasn't sure... I know my boobs are bigger, my waist is bigger, I'm looking rounder all over and I have this new, "heavier" feeling to my lower abs. Oh, and my uterus can be felt if I'm laying down pressing on my stomach so it's grown past the pubic bone. Not much, but I can feel it. I no longer like laying down on my stomach. Cletus-the-fetus was either pissed off about the applesauce I ate or really liked it because I felt those fluttery things starting up again soon after I finished it.


On the crochet front, I found another "from the neck down" pattern for a sweater, hat, and booties so I'm working on it. I'm done with the yoke and really, I think if I made the front flaps a little long and just kept on going with it, then slapped a zipper on it it would make a nice bunting as well. Made some booties I hated and undid. I've yet to find a bootie pattern I really like a lot though...

No comments:

Post a Comment