Friday, August 29, 2003


  • What: treadmill walk
  • Speed: 2.8 mph
  • Duration: 11 min
  • Distance: 0.5 miles
  • Heart Rate: 138 bpm



Walk this morning was not as good as some others -- felt bloated and kind of blah. Hoping I'll feel better after I finish up my pb&j's for breakfast.


Had to go get my parents yesterday while their car was being fixed so I waited around at their house for Circuit City to call and say that their car alarm was ready so we could go back to get their van.


Mom told me in the meanwhile that she had a nightmare about me. Turns out she dreamt that I was in labor and about to deliver and refused to go to hospital because I swore up and down I didn't need to go because I was going to lay an egg. Mom yelled at me in the dream that I was being impossible but I kept insisting I was going to lay an egg at home and given the size of eggs, how hard would that be? I laughed when I heard that -- I thought I was the one who was supposed to be having the strange dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment