Saturday, August 30, 2003

So I've been thinking about labor and delivery. I know I want to labor at home as long as possible so I can eat, drink, move around, and be as free as possible. I know I do not want to call the families until it's basically over, namely because my parents live here and I don't want to have to deal with possible hysterics from them.


I'm probably going to have a doula although I'm not 100% on that. I have to talk about it with Paul and see how he feels and then we'll see how interviews are before I make up my mind.


At hospital, I want to be as free as possible as well. I want all my options open but I don't want anyone pushing me toward anything either. I have to call about a hospital tour soon because if I end up NOT liking where I've chosen I want to have time to switch.


Still having these sharp pokey pains. 4 mos is too early for Braxton-Hicks isn't it? Is it round ligament pain? INdigestion? What?! It's getting annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment