Thursday, January 30, 2003


  • What: walk on treadmill

  • Distance: 1 miles

  • Time: 24 minutes

  • Speed: 1.9mph

  • Average Heart Rate: n/a

  • Steps: 3721

  • Calories Burned: 123



Hrm... my physical is way up... is that why I feel so perky despite this cold?


Did a one mile walk at 2.5 mph on the treadmill this morning while watching a movie. I wanted to calibrate my sportbrain. It was weird... because according to the treadmill I was walking at 2.5 mph and according to the recalibrated sportbrain it was 1.9 mph. It suggested doing another walk 1 mile faster or slower than the previous one and calibrate again to fine tune it. Since I'm relying on sportbrain to measure my park walks, I guess that is what I'll be doing later. Because this calibration changes my other walk this week to 6 mph. And there is just no way! I know what 6 mph feels like. And that was not it!

No comments:

Post a Comment