Thursday, February 05, 2004

Hi everyone --

Thanks again for all the kind wishes. I showed them all to Paul and he was very touched so many people were rooting for us both in real life and online. Today would have been Julia's due date. It seems like a good day to close "girlwalks" in her honor. While I'll be leaving these archives here, I'm moving on to other virtual spaces.

The baby's blog is going to be here:

Julia Chronicles

The Half marathon/postpartum fitness stuff is going to be here:

The Road to Orlando
primagravida

I still haven't decided about a more personal journal online... I'm worried about how much free time I'll have to keep up with things. But if I do open that up, I'll let ya know! For now I'm too busy falling in love with my daughter...







No comments:

Post a Comment