Saturday, May 03, 2003

No formal exercise -- today we went to Jetty Park with Donna, Greg, and the kids. Paul and Greg alternated fishing with the beach but we girls staked out the beach all day and played. Had a freaky moment in the water when I stepped on a small sting ray but I jerked my foot back up and it flapped away. We probably startled each other. Also had to keep and eye out for jellyfish but for the most part, it was very relaxing and a lot of fun. I got a good tan going despite the sunscreen and Paul didn't sunscreen as well as I did and he got some burns on his head and his legs. He's just going ot have to fish in jeans if he's not going to put on enough sunscreen and there is no doubt about it --- he HAS to wear his hat even though he hates hats. The kids had a blast playing in the sand and Donna and I had a chance to talk and catch up. We really need to try to get together more often and I know we say that all the time but really... we should.

No comments:

Post a Comment